Tax & Self-assessment Services, WEST YORKSHIRE

Tax & Self-Assessment

If you struggle to fill in your tax returns, want to ensure your business is safe from tax enquiries or you simply want to see if you can reduce the amount of tax you pay, we’re on hand to assist you with your self-assessment tax return.

JIM Lyons

Expert Tax & Self-Assessment Services.

It’s important to remember that in order to make sure you’re paying the right amount of tax, you need to consult a professional. This is because HM Revenue & Customs simply don’t advise people on the most efficient way to organise their affairs and minimise the amount of tax they have to pay.

JIM LYONS Services

We are easing the strain of tax.


Tax is an unwanted but necessary part of running any business. With almost 1 million people every year receiving a fine for failing to return their self-assessment tax return and one in four tax returns incorrectly calculated, it’s well worth hiring the professionals.

For more information about the Tax & Self-Assessment services we offer at Jim Lyons Accounting, please call 01535 605247 or contact us using the form below today.

Tax Services

  • Dealing with potentially complicated tax affairs, such as pensions, expenses, benefits and employment income
  • We’ll also deal with investments, capital gains and even your let property
  • The completion of your tax return, as well as all necessary schedules
  • We’ll accurately calculate your tax position
  • File your tax return online to HM Revenue and Customs
  • Send you a full copy of your tax return with explanatory notes
  • Deal with HMRC on your behalf and answer all your questions and tax queries


‘struggling with tax’ don’t understand the jargon. simple. Ring Jim, having known Jim for 20 years I would trust him to find the solutions and get the results you want, at a cost you can afford. ”

Stuart Barnes, Google Review

Why You May Have To Complete A Tax Return

You're Self-Employed or a Partner within a Partnership

Your Household Income is in excess of £50,000 and you recieve Child Benefit


You've given away or sold assets such as shares or holiday homes


You aren't domiciled in the UK or you've worked or lived abroad.

You're a Director of a Company

Your income comes form overseas

You Let Land or Property

You have a large investment income or savings

Get In Touch

Jim Lyons Accounting
Sunderland Street Enterprise Centre
Johnson Suite 3
Sunderland Street
BD21 5LE

01535 605247
07909 994835

©Jim Lyons Services 2019 - Website Designed & Powered By DLS Web Design.

Jim Lyons Accounting - Keighley